Volumization of the cheekbones by injecting hyaluronic acid
In the world of modern medical aesthetics, advanced technology and knowledge allow patients to achieve significant improvements in their physical appearance without resorting to invasive surgery. One of these popular treatments is hyaluronic acid injection to volumize the cheekbones. This non-surgical procedure has become a favorite option for those who want to contour their face in a subtle and natural way. In this article, we’ll explore the cheekbone augmentation procedure with hyaluronic acid injection, the benefits and potential risks, as well as the expected results.
Hyaluronic acid injection procedure for cheekbone volumization
Cheekbone volumization with hyaluronic acid injection is a minimally invasive procedure in which a hyaluronic acid gel is injected into the deep layer of the skin to add volume and contour the cheekbone area. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance normally found in the skin that has the ability to attract and retain water, thus providing volume and hydration.
The procedure begins with a detailed evaluation of the patient’s face by an aesthetic doctor. The cheekbone area is examined to determine the amount of hyaluronic acid needed and strategic injection points. During the procedure, the doctor carefully injects the hyaluronic acid gel into the deep layers of the skin using fine needles. A typical session lasts about 30 minutes to an hour, and results are visible almost immediately.
The benefits of volumizing cheekbones with hyaluronic acid
- Immediate results: Patients can notice a significant change in their appearance during the same day of the procedure.
- Natural appearance: Hyaluronic acid allows the doctor to precisely adjust the desired volume, thus achieving a subtle and natural transformation of the face.
- Temporary duration: Although the exact duration varies from person to person, the results of the procedure usually last between 6 months and a year. This means patients can decide whether they want to maintain their results or return to their original appearance.
- Low risk: Complications or serious side effects are rare with hyaluronic acid procedures. This is an important aspect for those who want aesthetic improvements without major risks.
Considerations and possible risks
Despite the fact that hyaluronic acid injection for cheekbones is considered safe, there are some aspects that patients should consider:
- Allergic reactions: Although rare, allergic reactions to hyaluronic acid can occur. Therefore, it is important that patients inform their doctor of any known allergies.
- Irregularities or asymmetries: In some cases, the results may include irregularities or asymmetries. It is important to work with an experienced doctor to minimize these risks.
- 2 Edema and redness: After the procedure, swelling and redness may occur in the injected area. These side effects are usually temporary and fade away in a short time.
Hyaluronic acid injection to volumize the cheekbones is a popular and effective option for those who want to improve the appearance of their face without major surgery. With immediate results, natural appearance and low risks, this procedure has earned an important place in the arsenal of modern medical aesthetics. However, it is crucial that patients have realistic expectations and work with specialist doctors to achieve the best possible results.